Welcome to Olde Salt Box Scents

Welcome to Olde Salt Box Scents a division of Brandyanne's Candles and Prims We offer premium soy candles and tarts with an early era theme.
Our new line was inspired by my pride im my Pilgrim and Pioneer heritage- especially my discovery of my 10th great grandfather at Plimoth Plantation and my love for early decorating.
Our candles are poured in pure soy wax with all natural cotton wicks and are scented with the maximum amount of premium fragrance oils. They come with a primitive black lid and a homespun tie ( homespuns will vary).
Make sure to check our BULK BUYS SECTION- a good way to save money- great for retailers as there are no minimums!
Come on in and let our candles and scented goodes take you back to a much simpler time and add some coziness to your home!


A special thanks to Annie G. and Holly K. for all of their time and skill in the creation of this website.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new site! It's so easy to navigate, too...looks so nice and prim!!!

    I can truly say (an unpaid testimonial!!!) that your scents are the very best and extremely long-lasting and with the number of animals and dust that get in this house, they are wonderful and worth every penny in giving a fresh smell to the place.

    ReplyDelete