It is so nice...

To hear what your customers think!
Here are a few customer feedbacks I have received:

I got my awesome tarts today! I could smell them before I even opened the box!!!! Ty so much! Ur THE TART MASTER!
I love Debra's tarts ♥ they are THE BEST!
Got my tarts y'day! I love them! I will definetely be back for more! Thank you so much!! Have a great DAY!!

I received the melts today! Wow - not sure if I'm going to burn them, they smell so good! I could smell them before I opened the envelope! Deb, I just can't see ordering from anyone else. Yours are the absolute best! and thanks for the extra.

*love,love, love your tarts!!*

Omgosh!!! I LOVE your tarts!!! I
am melting one of the scents now the Sweet Potato Pie it smells
amazing! When the box came the other day I could smell them right
through the box. Thank you so much Deb! I def will be ordering again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment